Blueberry Jello Salad is a very easy fruit salad that works well with any meal and is a nice addition to take to holiday gatherings.
2 packages (3 ounces each) black cherry or black raspberry jello
3 cups boiling water
1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice
1 can (15 ounces) blueberries, drained
1. Dissolve jello in boiling water.
2. Drain pineapple, set aside and stir in reserved pineapple juice to the jello mixture.
3. Chill until slightly set (about the consistency of an unbeaten egg white).
4. Stir in pineapple and blueberries
5. Continue chilling until set.