Saturday, September 22, 2012
Blueberry Cream Muffins
Blueberry Cream Muffins are a favorite homemade addition to any meal. The kids love them and blueberries are such a healthy choice.
This recipe is easy to put together and the sour cream keeps them extra moist. It makes 24 muffins, but I usually half it.
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp.baking soda
2 tsps. baking powder
2 cups (16 ozs.) sour cream
2 cups blueberries (fresh or thawed if frozen)
1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
2. Gradually add sugar.
3. While beating, slowly pour in oil; add vanilla.
4. Combine the dry ingredients; add alternately with the sour cream to the egg mixture.
5. Gently fold in blueberries.
6. Spoon into greased muffin tins.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.