Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Gravy
1 boneless beef sirloin tip roast (about 3-4 pounds)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour, divided
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 envelope brown gravy mix
2 cups cold water
1. Cut roast in half; rub with 1/4 cup flour.
2. Place in a 5-quart slow cooker.
3. In a bowl, combine the soup and gravy mixes and remaining flour, stir in water until well blended.
4. Pour over roast.
5. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
6. Slice and serve with mashed potatoes and/or noodles.